If you want to manage or delete cookies follow the instructions at http://www.allaboutcookies.org . Keep in mind that each browser has a different procedure for managing and configuring cookies. Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our service and other functions won’t be available or work properly.
There are different types of cookies used in different
situations: • First party cookies: these are sent to your device from a computer
or domain managed by us and from which the service you requested is provided.
• Third party cookies: these are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a separate entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
• Technical cookies: strictly necessary for the running of the website
• Social Cookies: essential for social network for example Twitter, Facebook, Google+,Youtube...in order to control the interaction with social widgets on the website.
• Personalisation cookies: they collect information about your preferences and choices in the website. They allow the offer of more personalised services and they are very useful to improve the user experience.
• Analytical Cookies: they are useful to understand how the users use the web page. The information collected include how user visit the web pages, logout, type of platform, information on date and time, users view, number of mouse clicks on a given page.... This information is anonymous, as we only use it for statistical purposes.